Have you tried making muffins in an air fryer? You should try these air fryer banana muffins. They’re super soft, fluffy, and moist.
Make this easy air fryer banana muffins within 15 minutes. An air fryer is good for making foods from fresh to frozen and they are even great for baking too. You can make various bakery items using an air fryer.
These fluffy banana muffins are great for Sunday breakfast with a cup of coffee or milk. The ingredients for the air fryer banana muffin recipe are simple and easily available in your pantry.
Believe me, your family will love these air fryer-savory muffins. You can tweak this banana muffin recipe and add some chocolate to it and make chocolate muffins air fryer.
Today I’m sharing the air fryer banana muffin recipe, some tips and tricks to make moist muffins, and many more. If you’re interested in making air fryer banana recipes please keep on reading.
How to make air fryer banana muffins?
The ingredients for making air fryer banana muffins are simple and easy. Most of the ingredients are handy and are available in your pantry. You don’t need to make an extra effort to assemble the ingredients.
- All-purpose flours
- Baking soda
- Ripe bananas
- Olive Oil/ vegetable oil
- Vanilla extract
Air fryer banana muffins step-by-step
The first step is to preheat your air fryer at 180C/350F for 5 minutes. This process makes the air fryer hot and ready to cook the muffins.
Take a large mixing bowl mash the bananas add egg, olive oil, sugar, vanilla extract, and stir to mix them well.
Add the all-purpose flour and baking soda on top of the mixture and fold together until they combine well. (the measurements of the ingredients are given below in the printable card)
Line the muffin cups with muffin liners. Split the air fryer banana cake mixture and fill the muffin cups about ½ the way up.
Put them in the air fryer basket carefully and bake at 180C/350F for 10-12 minutes.
Remove the air fryer banana muffins and let them cool on a wire rack or a plate.
Serve them with a hot cup of coffee or milk and enjoy.
You can find the air fryer banana muffins recipe in the printable card below.
How do you know when banana muffins are done?
You can check for these requirements to know your muffins are done.
- Lightly touch the muffin top and if it bounces back, they’re done
- Insert a clean toothpick in the muffin and if it comes out clean while you pull out, your muffins are done.
Tips and tricks for making healthy banana muffins air fryer.
- Use very ripe bananas for this banana muffin recipe or you won’t have the sweet banana flavor.
- Use some melted butter or oil to make your muffin’s texture moist.
- You can use paper muffin cases or silicon cases to make an air fryer banana muffin recipe.
- Fill the muffin cups about ½ so it doesn’t spill out while baking in the air fryer.
- Bake the banana muffins in an air fryer in batches to get the best result.
- Don’t over-bake the air fryer banana muffins. Your muffins will end up being dry.
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about easy banana muffins air fryer and healthy banana muffins air fryer.
Why did my banana muffins not rise?
There might be several reasons behind this cause. If your air fryer is not hot enough your banana muffins might not rise properly. So, preheating the air fryer is important before you place the air fryer banana muffins batter.
If you open the air fryer basket several times during the baking process can cause give you unraised muffins. Because opening the air fryer basket several times makes the air fryer lose the heat.
And if the banana muffins batter is undermix the air fryer banana muffins won’t rise properly. Mix the batter well for the best result.
How to make air fryer banana chocolate chip muffins?
For banana chocolate chip muffins, you need to add 1 tablespoon of the dark chocolate chip over each muffin and bake.
You can use any brand of chocolate chips you like. Chocolate chip gives you a lot of chocolate flavor and you’ll love it.
How to make banana walnut muffins air fryer?
Add a generous amount (1tablespoon) of walnut over each muffin before putting it in the air fryer basket and bake them.
Your banana walnut muffins are ready to enjoy.
Is banana bread the same as banana muffins?
Yes, you can consider them the same because they have got the same base and baking properties.
Can you use paper muffin cups in an air fryer?
Yes, you can use paper muffin cups in an air fryer to make air fryer banana muffins. Make sure you double the paper muffin cups.
How much do you fill muffin tins?
Fill muffin tins about three-quarters. Don’t fill in too much it’ll be a mess.
What is the best way to store muffins?
Store your leftover muffins in an airtight container or zip-lock bag. While storing place a paper towel in between each layer this avoids the muffins becoming soggy. You can store muffins for up to 4 days. Reheat them and eat warm air fryer banana muffins or have them cold.
- Air Fryer
Course: Breakfast, Dessert
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:12 minutes
Nutrition Facts, per serving
Calories- 160kcal | Sodium- 121.5mg | Fat- 7.4g | Saturated Fat- 1g | Trans Fat- 0g | Unsaturated Fat- 6g | Cholesterol- 18mg | Sugar- 12g | Protein- 3g | Carbohydrate- 21g | Fiber- 1g |
If you like air fryer banana muffins, look what else you can air fry:
If you’ve tried these Air Fryer Banana Muffins, Please let me know how it turned out in the comments below.
You can also check our Youtube video for making fluffy air fryer banana muffins
Air Fryer Banana Muffins Easy & Fluffy - TopAirFryerRecipes
- air fryer
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flours
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil/ vegetable oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat your air fryer at 180C/350F for 5 minutes.
- Take a large mixing bowl mash the bananas add egg, olive oil, sugar, vanilla extract, and stir to mix them well.
- Add the all-purpose flour and baking soda on top of the mixture and fold together until they combine well.
- Line the muffin cups with muffin liners. Split the air fryer banana cake mixture and fill the muffin cups about ½ the way up.
- Put them in the air fryer basket carefully and bake at 180C/350F for 10-12 minutes.
- Check if your muffins are done.
- Remove the air fryer banana muffins and let them cool on a wire rack or a plate.
- Serve them with a hot cup of coffee or milk and enjoy.