Make some air fryer crinkle fries if you’re bored of eating frozen french fries. These crinkle-cut fries are more fun like the curly fries. The interesting factor of crinkle fries is their appealing crinkle-cut shape. Crinkle-cut fries have a unique texture than ordinary fries, but they nevertheless have a similar level of crunch.
I love frozen crinkle-cut fries as a side dish or as an appetizer. I enjoy adding some chaat masala to the fries to give them spice. Alternatively, you could simply salt the fries and serve them with your preferred dipping sauce. The spice selection for crinkle fries is covered in the blog post below.
It’s really simple and quick to prepare frozen crinkle-cut fries in an air fryer. despite spending more time baking the fries in the oven. Use an air fryer to achieve perfectly crispy fries in a short period of time.
How do you cook frozen crinkle fries in the air fryer?
Crinkle fries from frozen are really simple to prepare. There is no need for preparation; simply open a package of your favorite brand of crinkle fries and cook them in the air fryer. Here is how to make crinkle fries in an air fryer step-by-step.
Ingredients for air fryer crinkle fries:
- 1 package of crinkle-cut fries
- Cooking oil spray (optional)
Instructions for air fryer crinkle fries:
- Preheat your air fryer to 200C/400F for 2-3minutes.
- Place the frozen crinkle-cut fries in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Spray a thin layer of cooking oil if desired.
- Cook them at 200C/400F for 10-12 minutes. Shake the basket halfway through the cooking process for an evenly cooked result.
- Remove the fries from the basket and sprinkle some salt or preferred spices. Shake them well until combined and serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy.
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how it turned out in the comments below.