Are you trying to make frozen hot dogs in air fryer? Then you have come to the right place.
Making hot dogs in the air fryers is quick and easy.
Your juicy and delicious frozen hot dogs in air fryer get ready in under 7 minutes.
Cooking food in the air fryer is simple and easy. You can cook almost any type of food in an air fryer except the food they are in liquid form, you can cook frozen food, fresh foods in no time. The air fryer is a time and life saver machine.
I love how juicy and tender frozen hot dogs come out from the air fryer. Just top with your favorite toppings and have them warm.
This can be your quick lunch or dinner for busy weekdays or a great meal for holidays with family.
Today I’m going to share with you the frozen hot dogs in air fryer recipe, give you some secret tips, topping ideas, and many more. If you’re interested to know all these secrets then please keep on reading.
How to cook frozen hot dogs in air fryer?
Cooking frozen hot dogs in air fryer is easy and quick. You can make your perfectly juicy and tender hot dogs in an air fryer within 7 minutes. Let’s dig into the recipe.
- 1 bag of frozen hot dogs (any brand)
- Start by preheating your air fryer at 200C/400F for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the frozen hot dogs in air fryer in a single layer. Placing the hot dogs in a single layer gives the best result because the hot air gets to circulate properly in the air fryer and cooks the hot dogs evenly.
- Cook the hot dogs at 400F for 7 minutes. Toss them halfway through the cooking process. This helps to cook the frozen hot dogs evenly.
- Meanwhile, the hot dogs are cooking, you can start slicing the buns if they are not sliced.
- After 7 minutes remove the hot dogs from the air fryer and place them on the sliced bun. Place the hot dog buns in the air fryer again and cook for a minute or two.
- You can also toast the bun separately but I like to do it in an air fryer because they’re already heated and take less time to toast the bun.
- Top with your favorite sauce and toppings and serve.
You can find frozen hot dogs in air fryer recipe in the printable card below.
Tips for making crispy dogs in air fryer
- Always leave enough space while cooking with an air fryer and let the hot air circulate which makes your hot dogs crispy and cooks evenly and fast.
- Cook the hot dogs in batches if you have a smaller size air fryer or you have a large number of them.
- Slightly cut the surface of the hot dog or pierce with a fork so that it doesn’t burst.
Toppings ideas for air fryer hot dogs.
You can top your hot dogs with any of your favorite toppings. Here I’ve some of the topping ideas that could help you if you would like to try something new and crazy.
- Air fryer hot dogs with cheese are everybody’s favorite. Just place a slice of cheese on top of the hot dog and cook for a minute or two and have your cheesy hot dogs.
- If you like some spicy in your hot dog then add a spoon of chili into the bun and toast them. Place a hot dog and some cheese on top of your chili hot dog with cheese is ready.
- For classic American hot dogs, go ahead and add ketchup, mustard, onions, and relish.
- If you want to try something crazy then you can try Hawaiian hot dogs. Mix pineapple, cilantro, and salt to combine and add them on top of the hotdog and have your Hawaiian hot dog.
What to serve with frozen hot dogs in the air fryer?
There are no such rules on serving your hot dogs. You can serve your hot dogs with any of your favorite dishes. Here are some ideas you can try.
Homemade blue cheese dressing is perfect to serve with hot dogs.
A simple wedge salad can be also be served or a mixed berry fruit salad.
Having said that here are some of the frequently asked questions.
Can you cook frozen hot dogs in air fryer?
Yes, you can cook frozen hot dogs in air fryer, cook your frozen hot dogs in air fryer oven, or air fryer hot dogs ninja foodi. Follow the instructions given above and make your easy hot dog recipe and enjoy it with your family and friends.
How long to cook frozen hot dogs in air fryer?
Cook your frozen hot dogs in air fryer for about 7 minutes or until they are completely cooked.
The cooking time can be different according to the brand of hot dogs you’re using. If you’re cooking frozen mini hot dogs in air fryer, they get ready within 5 minutes at 400F.
What is the best temperature for cooking frozen hot dogs in an air fryer?
The best frozen hot dogs in air fryer temperature are 400F for 7 minutes with preheating.
If you have a large number of hot dogs to cook in an air fryer then cook in batches. The following batches cook in less time and temperature.
- Air Fryer
Course: Main Course
Prep Time:2 minutes
Cook Time:7 minutes
Nutrition Facts, per serving
Calories- 298kcal, Sodium- 665mg, Fat- 15g, , Saturated Fat- 7g, Trans Fat- 0g, Unsaturated Fat- 8g, Cholesterol- 25mg, Sugar- 5g, Protein- 11g, Carbohydrate- 25g, Fiber- 1g
If you like frozen hot dogs in air fryer, look what else you can air fry:
If you’ve tried this Air Fryer Hot Dogs, please let me know how it turned out in the comments below.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for more easy & Tasty air fryer recipes.
Easy Frozen Hot Dogs in Air Fryer 2021 - TopAirFryerRecipes
- air fryer
- 1 bag frozen hot dogs
- Preheat your air fryer at 200C/400F for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the frozen hot dogs in air fryer in a single layer and cook them at 200C/400F for 7 minutes. Toss them halfway through the cooking process.
- Remove the hot dogs and place the hot dog buns in air fryer again and cook for a minute or two.
- Top with your favorite sauce and toppings and serve.