I’m a quite big fan of garlic bread, I know most of you are a fan like me. Air fryer garlic bread is just too good. You can make simple yet tasty and crispy garlic bread from scratch.
You can cook your garlic bread in an air fryer to perfection. You can have the garlic bread with your favorite spaghetti or soup as a side dish, or have it with coffee. Garlic bread is so much better when made with homemade bread.
It goes perfectly with anything you want to eat with. If you love making this type of quick breakfast recipe, be sure to check, the air fryer texas toast and air fryer toast.
So, let’s get started with the air fryer garlic bread recipe.
How to make air fryer garlic bread?
Making garlic bread in an air fryer takes less than 6 minutes, it's easy and quick. You can follow the step-by-step process.
Ingredients for air fryer garlic bread:
- Bread- ciabatta, Italian Loaf, or French baguette
- Butter- use room temperature butter
- Garlic- freshly chopped garlic or jar of garlic
- Freshly chopped parsley
Instruction for air fryer garlic bread:
- Preheat your air fryer to 190C/380F degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add the softened butter, garlic, cheese, and parsley stir it well to combine all.
- Spread the butter mixture on top of the bread with the help of a knife.
- Put the bread in your air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes at 190C/380F. Check them halfway through cooking.
- Serve hot air fryer garlic bread with spaghetti or soup and enjoy.
You can find the air fryer garlic bread recipe in the printable card below
Why make air fryer garlic bread at home?
- The first reason for me making air fryer garlic bread is it's easy and takes less time. The main reason is you can take any kind of bread and as much amount of garlic butter as you want. That makes a huge difference in the final outcome.
- You can also add any extra ingredients and experiment new garlic bread recipe.
- Homemade air fryer garlic bread is crunchy, crusty, and delicious and can be made in under 6 minutes.
- It’s easy and affordable. It doesn’t contain any preservatives as shop-bought. These are the reason I make my air fryer garlic bread at home.
How long do you cook frozen garlic bread in air fryer?
To cook frozen garlic bread in air fryer you need to preheat your air fryer to 190C/380F degrees.
Place the slice of frozen garlic bread in the air fryer basket in a single layer for 7-9 minutes or cook till the edges of the garlic bread are golden brown.
The cook time and temp for frozen garlic bread in air fryer are at 380F for 7-9 minutes respectively.
What bread is best to use for air fryer garlic bread recipe?
I have used ciabatta bread for air fryer garlic bread recipe. You can also use ciabatta, Italian Loaf, or French baguette.
You can use any bread that is stale which will give you crispy garlic bread. And if you use fresh bread for this recipe, you’ll get some nice and soft garlic bread. Both are good you can choose according to your preference.
By saying that a lot of people ask how to make garlic cheese bread in air fryer. So, here’s how you make it.
Other easy breakfast recipes you’ll love:
How to make air fryer garlic cheese bread?
Air fryer garlic cheese bread has its beauty. This recipe is so easy and tasty it’s worth cooking it. Here I’ve shared the recipe for air fryer garlic cheese bread hope you’ll like it.
- 1 ciabatta bread
- ¼ cup room temperature/softened butter
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped garlic/garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ shredded mozzarella cheese
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat the air fryer to 190C/380F degrees.
- Add the softened butter, garlic, salt, pepper, and parsley stir it well to combine it all in a mixing bowl.
- Cut each bread slice into 4 pieces if it’s big enough. Spread the butter mixture on each piece of bread and sprinkle the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Put the bread slices into the air fryer basket with the cheese side up. Cook them at 190C/380F for 5-7 minutes or till the edges gets golden brown.
- Serve it with spaghetti, soup, or any other dish, and enjoy.
How to make air fryer frozen texas toast garlic bread?
Air fryer frozen Texas toast garlic bread is another tasty and easy recipe to make. With an air fryer, you can make frozen Texas garlic bread in no time. I love making frozen garlic bread on my lazy days it’s a savior.
To make this recipe I have given the ingredients and instructions that you can follow.
- Frozen Texas toast
- Olive oil
- Spray your air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Place the bread in the basket in a single layer don’t overcrowd it.
- Set the temp at 190C/380F degrees.
- Cook it for 6 minutes and flip the toast halfway through cooking.
- Take it out from the basket and serve it.
Why is my garlic bread soggy?
The garlic bread gets soggy if you toast or air fry it at a much lower temperature for a long time as it soaks the butter into the bread before it cooks.
To avoid soggy garlic bread you need to cook it at the right temperature.
Can you reheat garlic bread in an air fryer?
Yes, you can reheat garlic bread in an air fryer. You can simply place the slice of leftover garlic bread in the air fryer basket. Cook it at 175C/350F for 3-5 minutes and you’ll get crusty air fryer garlic bread.
Note A small tip while making air fryer garlic bread.
How to stop air fryer from smoking?
While making garlic bread in an air fryer you might see your air fryer starts smoking. There’s nothing to worry about because butter can cause smoke, this also happens with the patties because of the fat.
To tackle this situation, you can add a little bit of water underneath the air fryer basket. This will help you stop the air fryer from smoking.
Equipment: Air Fryer
Course: Breakfast, Side dish, Appetizers
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
If you liked air fryer garlic bread, look what else you can air fry:
Air Fryer Garlic Bread
- air fryer
- 4 slices bread
- 1 ½ tablespoon butter (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon garlic (minced)
- freshly chopped parsley
- cheese (any)
- Preheat your air fryer at 190C/380F degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add the softened butter, garlic, cheese, and parsley stir it well to combine all.1 ½ tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon garlic, freshly chopped parsley, cheese
- Spread the butter mixture on top of the bread with the help of a knife.4 slices bread
- Put the bread in your air fryer basket and cook for 6 minutes at 190C/380F. Check them halfway through cooking, you can also add cheese to the bread at this time if you want.
- Serve hot air fryer garlic bread and enjoy.