Are you searching for the air fryer biscuits recipe? This is the recipe you’re searching for. Air fryer biscuits from a can are easy to make and are crunchy.
You can enjoy crunchy air fryer biscuits and gravy or jam if you prefer for your brunch. Even if you love homemade food you can easily make this homemade air fryer, they’re quick and easy to make.
If you love air fryer buttermilk biscuits, you’ll love these soft, flaky, and crunchy air fryer biscuits. This air fryer biscuit recipe is simple and easily gets ready within 7 minutes.
Just drop the biscuits in the air fryer and they’ll be ready to eat. Today I’ll be sharing with you the air fryer biscuits recipe, some tips, serving ideas, and many more. Please keep on reading if you’re interested.
How to cook air fryer biscuits?
Let’s see how you make flaky, crunchy, and golden-brown air fryer biscuits in just 7 minutes. For the air fryer biscuits recipe, you can use air fryer biscuits canned that are easy and quick. You don’t need to prepare the dough for the biscuits or create a mess in your kitchen.
1 can Refrigerated Biscuits
- The first step is to preheat your air fryer at 350F/180C for 3 minutes. This process will give your biscuits a hot platform and starts cooking the biscuits as you place them in. Preheating allows cooking your air fryer biscuits evenly and quickly.
- Meanwhile, your air fryer is heating take out the refrigerated biscuits from the can.
- Spray a thin layer of oil on the surface of the air fryer basket to prevent biscuits from sticking. Place the biscuits in the air fryer basket in a single layer. (don’t overlap)
- Cook your biscuits at 350F/180C for 6-7 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Flip the biscuits halfway through the cooking process for a nice and evenly cooked result. Check the biscuits and if it’s undercooked add a minute or two.
- Remove the biscuits from the air fryer basket and serve your air fryer biscuits and gravy or jam with a hot cup of coffee or cold milk.
You can find the full air fryer biscuits recipe in the printable card below.
How to make air fryer biscuits from scratch?
You can make easy air fryer biscuits from scratch. I find making homemade foods interesting and making hot air fryer biscuits are easy. If you’re not into frozen air fryer biscuits/ frozen food then you can try these homemade donut air fryer from scratch recipes.
These homemade biscuits are so easy to make and cook quickly that you can try making them for your Sunday breakfast. They come out so fluffy and crispy you’ll just love them. Baking biscuits in an air fryer makes them easy and quick. Let’s see what you need to make air fryer biscuits from scratch.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¾ cup milk (cold)
- Preheat your air fryer at 350F.
- Take a bowl mix all the dry ingredients all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
- Add unsalted butter cubes in the flour mixture and put it into the dry ingredient (flour mixture).
- Add the cold milk and stir with the help of a fork until they’re combined.
- Dust the workspace with flour and place the dough onto the surface. Fold the dough with your hand and flatten to get a 1inch thick dough layer.
- Cut the dough with a round biscuit cutter.
- Place the biscuit in the air fryer and cook at 350F for 10-12 minutes or until they’re golden brown. Flip them halfway through.
- Remove air fryer biscuits from the basket and brush them with melted butter and serve with a hot cup of coffee or cold milk.
Tips for air fryer biscuits.
- All the ingredients you use for making air fryer biscuits from scratch must be cold including butter. That’ll help your biscuits to rise.
- Flip the air fryer biscuits halfway through for the evenly cooked result. And do not overlap the biscuits.
If your cooking air fryer biscuits in an oven air fryer use the second rack.
- Don’t overfold the dough or use any food processor for homemade biscuits. Less handled dough gives you flakey biscuits.
- You should not use a rolling pin to flatten the dough, use your hand instead.
Every air fryer works differently, so check on them but don’t open the air fryer basket frequently that it loses the heat.
What to serve with air fryer biscuits?
You can have them on their own; they’re great when you brush butter on top. Serve your air fryer biscuits and gravy or jam, air fryer biscuits and sausage, air fryer biscuits ham and cheese.
You can even serve your air fryer biscuits as a side dish for soups and stews. Among these, all I like my air fryer biscuits brushed with butter on top and a cup of coffee for my Sunday breakfast.
What brand of canned biscuits can I use for this recipe?
- Pillsbury Grands
- Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers
- Trader Joe’s Biscuits
- Costco Brand Biscuits
- Signature Select Jumbo Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits
- Annie’s Organic Flaky Biscuits.
- Publix Big & Flaky buttermilk Biscuits
Most frequently asked questions about this recipe.
How long does it take to cook biscuits in an air fryer?
The air fryer biscuit cook time is 4-5 minutes on each side at 350F or until they’re golden brown and crispy.
The cooking time may vary according to the thickness of the biscuit’s dough. This cooking time is good for 1inch of thick dough. You can adjust your time accordingly.
Can you cook air fryer biscuits from can?
Yes, you can cook refrigerated canned biscuits in an air fryer. Cook them at 350F for 6-7 minutes flipping halfway through.
Can you store air fryer biscuits?
Yes, once the biscuits are completely cooled you can store them in an airtight container. You can store them at room temperature for 2-3 days. Reheat them by following the method mentioned below and enjoy.
How to reheat biscuits in air fryer?
Reheating your leftover biscuits in air fryer is easy, simple, and quick. Simply place your leftover biscuits in the air fryer and heat them at 350F for 3-5 minutes.
Course: Breakfast, Side dish
Prep Time:3 minutes
Cook Time:7 minutes
Calories- 25.5kcal | Sodium- 63.5mg | Fat- 7.4g | Saturated Fat- 1g | Cholesterol- 1mg | Protein- 1.2g | Carbohydrate- 3g | Fiber- 1g | Potassium- 15mg | Sugar- 1g | Calcium-3mg | Iron-1mg |
If you like air fryer biscuits, look what else you can air fry:
If you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how it turned out in the comments below.
You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for more easy & Tasty air fryer recipes.
Easy Air Fryer Biscuits - TopAirFryerRecipes
- air fryer
- 1 Can Refrigerated Biscuits
- Preheat your air fryer at 350F/180C for 3 minutes.
- Spray a thin layer of oil on the surface of the air fryer basket and place the biscuits in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook the biscuits at 350F/180C for 6-7 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
- Flip the biscuits halfway through the cooking process for a nice and evenly cooked result.
- Remove the biscuits from the air fryer basket and serve
Leave a Reply