Are you planning to cook air fryer corn dogs this weekend? Come let’s air fry it together. They are extremely delicious and easy to cook.
Corn dogs are comfort food that requires no effort and time. You can have it as a snack, lunch, or dinner.
Today I’ll share with you the recipe for corn dogs in the air fryer. This recipe takes less than 10 minutes. You can quickly serve crunchy air fryer corn dogs for your family and friends. By saying that let’s get started.
How do you cook corn dogs in an air fryer?
To cook corn dogs in an air fryer you can follow these steps.
- Preheat the air fryer at 370F/188C for 2-3 minutes.
- Take the number of corn dogs you want to prepare.
- Place the corn dogs into the air fryer basket, and spread them into a single layer. (don’t overcrowd the basket)
- Cooking oil is optional, you may use it or omit it. I’m using 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You can cook regular-size corn dogs at 370F/188C for 8 to 10 minutes.
- And for mini corn dogs 370F/188C for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Flip/ toss your corn dogs halfway through the cooking process. This helps corn dogs cook evenly from all sides. If you think it’s not fully cooked you can extend it 2-3 minutes more or cook until it’s fully cooked. (don’t burn your food)
- Finally, your corn dogs are cooked. Remove them from the air fryer basket and serve hot and crispy air fryer corn dogs with your favorite dipping sauce. And enjoy yourself with your family and friends.
How long do you air fry frozen corn dogs?
As we use different brands of air fryer to cook, which varies in cooking time. I air-fried my corn dogs for about 8-10 minutes with preheating.
- You have to preheat your air fryer to 370F/188C for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the frozen corn dogs in the air fryer basket and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- If you don’t preheat the air fryer it takes a slightly longer time. You have to cook it for 12-17 minutes.
- You can cook your air fryer frozen corn dogs in any way you want.
Note: Preheating the air fryer doesn’t reduce the taste of food, it reduces the cooking time.
How do you cook Mini Corn Dogs in an air fryer?
Cooking mini corn dogs in the air fryer is similar to cooking regular corn dogs. You can follow these easy steps to cook your mini corn dogs in the air fryer to perfection.
- Set the temperature to 370F/188C and preheat the air fryer for 2-3 minutes. Preheating is completely optional. You can even cook without preheating the air fryer.
- Take the number of corn dogs you want to prepare and place it into the air fryer basket for 5-7 minutes.
- Toss or flip the mini corn dogs in the air fryer halfway through cook time.
- Finally, serve it with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy the mini corn dogs.
How do you make frozen corn dogs crispy?
Who doesn’t love crispy foods? Crisp on any food you have changes the whole game.
Making your frozen corn dogs crispy is way easier than you think.
To make your frozen corn dogs crispy you just need to add 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil or oil spray.
Using the oil to air fry your food will add that extra crisp to your favorite food. Adding a little amount of oil in corn dogs will not harm. It’s healthier than the deep-fried one.
Other snacks recipe you’ll love:
Why you’ll love air-fried corn dogs?
Air-fried corn dogs are the best corn dogs you’ll ever have. Here are some reasons why you’re going to love air-fried corn dogs.
- Air-fried corn dogs take less time to cook in an air fryer than the regular method.
- It’s the perfect food for busy weekdays, as it’s prepared in less than 15 minutes.
- You can serve the air fryer corn dogs for snacks, lunch, or even dinner if you’re busy.
- And the best thing about air fryer corn dogs is, that they are crispy and tasty.
Do you have to preheat an air fryer?
I have previously mentioned that preheating your air fryer is completely optional.
But the trick behind reheating the air fryer is simply to cook your frozen corn dogs, mini corn dogs, or homemade corn dogs in less time with perfection.
If you don’t preheat the air fryer it takes a longer time to cook. So, preheating an air fryer is a good way to save you time.
Preheated air fryer or not there’ll be no difference in the taste. Both the way of cooking gives you the best result. The only thing you should keep in mind is the cooking time.
Air Frying tips:
- Preheat your air fryer to reduce the cooking time.
- Oil is optional but if you need that extra crisp on your air fryer corn dogs add 1-2 tablespoons of oil.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket with the corn dog and flip or toss it to cook evenly.
- You can also cook mini corn dogs in an air fryer following the method mentioned above.
- If you cook corn dogs back-to-back in batches, the following batches will cook litter quicker than the previous batch.
- Remember the cooking time and avoid burning your air fryer corn dogs. And you can also cook vegan air fryer corn dogs and enjoy.
If you liked chicken nuggets, look what else you can air fry:
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Pizza Rolls in Air FryerIf you’ve tried this recipe, please let me know how it turned out in the comments below.You can also follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for more easy & Tasty air fryer recipes.
Air Fryer Corn DogsToday I’ll share with you the recipe for corn dogs in the air fryer. This recipe takes less than 10 minutes. You can quickly serve crunchy air fryer corn dogs for your family and friends.
- air fryer
- 1 bag Frozen Corn Dogs
- Olive oil
- Dipping Sauce
- Preheat your air fryer at 370F/188C for 2-3 minutes.
- Put the corn dogs or mini corn dogs in an air fryer basket.
- Spray the oil on the corn dogs, and let the regular corn dog cook for 8-10 minutes, and mini corn dogs cook for 5-7 minutes.
- You can flip or toss the corn dogs halfway through the cooking time to cook evenly.
- Serve your hot and crispy air fryer corn dogs with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy.
NotesNutrition Facts, amount per serving Calories- 185kcal | Fat- 7g | Saturated Fat- 4g | Cholesterol 29mg | Sodium 465mg | Sugar- 5g | Carbohydrates-15g | Protein 6g | Fiber- 1.3g |